Sunday 26 August 2012

love



love pictures



Propose Day

Love Hurt Like Hell


You & me

Love Heart
I don't know why

Sad Love


Burning Sticks Love


Always with you

Never ignore someone

Never Love Again
Love You

Love Is Life

Your's forever



Love

I Love You


Hold Me

Showing Love By Hand Art

Find Someone To Love



Sad In Love


Falling for you

My Loving Heart

Love Wallpaper


Cute Love Sign


Beloved


I Always Will


Love Wall



Love









love quotes



I never thought I’d fall in love but i fell in love with you i never thought that love could be so sweet, so kind, so true i love you for the things you do you make my life worthwhile, i love the way you look at me but most of all i love your smile


You sleep and I don’t sleep you eat and I don’t eat you laugh and I don’t laugh
I love and you don’t love


I’m not afraid of love; I’m afraid of not being loved back


Love Is Love
Love Is Hate
Love Is All The Things You
Love To Hate
Love Is Me
Love Is You
Love Is Just Us Two
Love Is Me and You
Love Is Me and You
Love Is Me
Love Is You



when i see him my heart runs faster then a marathon if only he knew that i loved him


Your the one who keeps my heart from failing, when i see you my heart beats 10 times faster

i wanna tell you what I’m feeling but i don’t know where to start i want to tell you i love you but I’m scared you’ll break my heart

love can be found anywhere but cannot be found in a misunderstanding

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close


When u fully trust a person
Without any doubt,you’ll
finally get one of tow results
A person for life
A lesson for life…………..



If your feelings are quiet then my heart may not hear you….


I Just Missed The Time When Someone is waiting for ME TO WAKE UP.
In Short I Miss Being LOVED by SOMEONE.


Its hard to let go of something so beautiful. – pretty woman




love stories

Title Of Story
Ratings
Author
Story #
* * * * *
Unknown
16
Fate Brought Us Together
* * *
Jeannie Roman
17
A Couple's Heartbreak
* * * *
Anonymous
18
Dream Mate
* * *
Anonymous
19
A Sad Love Story
* * * *
Unknown
20
Love Story With Sad Ending
* * * *
Anonymous
21
Time Understands Love
* * * * *
Unknown
22
Sad Love Story
* * * * *
Unknown
23
A Sad Animal Story
* * *
Unknown
24
If Only
* * * *
Unknown
25
Love Birds
* * *
Hy Cheng Ngo
26
A Girl Who Felt Ignored
* * * *
Unknown
27
Honey
* * *
Vicky
28
Respect Love
* * * *
Unknown
29
Love Means
* * * * *
Unknown
30
A Silent Love
* * * * *
Unknown
31
Let Me Love You
* * * * *
Unknown
32
The CD Boy
* * * * *
Unknown
33
The Salty Coffee
* * * * *
Unknown
34
Who Do You Love
* * * *
Unknown
35
More On Page:  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 










No comments:

Post a Comment